- Curing Lights
- Finishing & Polishing
- Lesion Detection
- Oral Hygiene
- Soft Tissue Lasers
Offer a nationally recognized brand: DenMat® has been producing Lumineers for over 20 years with over a million Lumineers placed. Many dentists are aware of the Lumineers brand and the clinical benefits of a minimally-invasive veneer case. Now that same Dentist can purchase Lumineers through you.
Streamline your production: The Lumineers Local program allows you to simply scan your model and receive a printed pattern and ingot from DenMat. All you have to do is, invest, press and finish your case with your touch and flare.
Increase your profit margins: With the streamlined manufacturing methods of the program and the premium positioning and brand recognition of Lumineers, this will be the most profitable and most saleable product that you produce.
Contact FullContour for the all-inclusive fee that includes:
1. Case design
2. 2 pattern prints/unit
3. 1 Cerinate® Ingot/unit
4. Overnight Shipping
Digital Scanner: You will need a digital scanner to scan your models and create an articulated STL file. 3Shape, DentalWings, Sirona EOS, iTero and many other scanners are able to export an STL file. Please call FullContour to see if your scanner qualifies for this program.
Pressing Oven: An Ivoclar pressing oven is recommended.
1. Call or email FullContour for a questionnaire & enrollment form.
2. DenMat will send you a Starter Kit ($99 cost + shipping).
3. Simply press and finish the sample case in the Starter Kit and return to DenMat for approval.
4. Once approved, you will be an official Lumineers Local Lab and can send in patient cases! It’s that easy!
1. Scan your model: You scan your Solid Model for LUMINEERS design. It is important that you do not use a traditional pinned die with trimmed margins. The scan needs to have clean data capture and the gingival margin so that we can accurately place the margin line for the LUMINEERS.
2. Create a case: Login to FullContour.com using “Single Case Entry” please make sure to include the details of what you want with the case like length, smile design etc.
3. Design Approval: All designs will be done in a 12 hour cycle. Meaning that if you submit your design to FullContour by 7:00pm, then your design will be ready to view the following day. Once you approve the design DenMat will ship your order within 24 hours.
4. Ordering your case: Once you have reviewed and approved your order, then click:
Then click the template:
Your message will then be populated with a template message for you to fill in some highlighted fields. Please fill in your information and click “Send”. Once you click “Send” your order is routed to the DenMat digital manufacturing facility. DenMat will ship you your resin patterns and ingots for pressing and finishing.
5. Production time for printing and shipping: All designs approved for manufacturing before 3:00pm Pacific Time will be printed and shipped the following day. The standard shipping method will be FedEx priority overnight by 10:00am to most areas. Example: If you approve a case on Monday at 12:00 pm, then your order will be printed and shipped by Tuesday and you will receive it Wednesday before 10:00 am.
6. Pressing and Finishing your order: Please see the Lab instructions sheet for investing, pressing & finishing Instructions.
Documents (password protected - please contact FullContour for access or lost password)
Introduction to Lumineers Local
Lumineers Local Lab Instructions
LUMINEERS Placement System
LUMINEERS Local Logo
LUMINEERS veneer product shot
Leucite-Reinforced Glass-Ceramics Graph
Normalized Translucency of Cerinate Porcelain Graph
|Solitaire Smile Dental Lab||San Diego||CA||92115|
|Ceramics Dental Lab||North Miami Beach||FL||33160|
|Cedars Dental Lab||Miami||FL||33129|
|The Lab 2000||Columbus||GA||31904|
|Vitality Dental Arts||Arlington Heights||IL||60005|
|Image Dental Arts||Fort Wayne||IN||60005|
|Cusp Dental Research||Malden||MA||02148|
|New Era Dental Arts||Sylvania||OH||43560|
|Carroll Dental Lab||Kinston||NC||28501|
|Yes Dental Laboratories,||Las Vegas||NV||89139|
|CADTech Dental Lab||Memphis||TN||38134|
|Satellite/Artistic Concepts Dental Lab||Arlington||TX||76016|
|Oral Designs||San Antonio||TX||78213|
|Art Dental Lab||Chantilly||VA||20151|
|Pacific Dental Arts||Olympia||WA||98506|
Products available for LSDP monthly product credit are indicated by this badge
Click for your LSDP Free Product Order Form