Revolutionizing Your Practice with Lasers - San Francisco CA
Lasers provide the opportunity to perform more procedures, in less time with better results.
Date: March 01
City/State: San Francisco CA
Speaker: Dr. Timothy Kosinski
Location: Courtyard by Marriott San Francisco Downtown
CE Value: 6
The benefit of lasers in dentistry is not a novel topic. However, not every dentist has made the decision to invest time and money in lasers – which means that many oral health professionals are missing out on the myriad of benefits provided by lasers for an expansive list of clinical applications. Dental lasers afford oral health professionals the opportunity to perform more procedures, in less time and with better results than traditional methods. Patients also benefit from laser dentistry, as it is said to result in faster treatment with less overall discomfort. This translates to patient referrals and patients who are more willing to accept future dental treatment recommendations. In short, laser dentistry is the standard of care that all clinicians should feel comfortable offering in their practice. With this hands-on course, we plan to bring you to that comfort level.
- Learn about the most common clinical applications of laser dentistry for both doctoral and hygiene uses.
- View video demonstrations of a multitude of cases, as well as clinician-led, step-by-step tips for laser success.
- Participate in a hands-on demonstration using pig jaws to practice technique and increase your overall comfort levels.
- Understand how lasers can increase practice efficiencies and also improve overall patient care.
- Discover best practices to properly and easily integrate laser technology into your daily protocols.
- How to code bills and effectively price procedures relative to return on investment.