Advanced Veneer Esthetics: A Live-Placement Program - Lompoc CA
Dental Education Event - Experience state-of-the art live veneer placement in an intimate clinical setting.
Date: February 08-09
City/State: Lompoc CA
Speaker: Dr. David Ouellet
Location: DenMat Learning Center
CE Value: 14
Experience state-of-the art live veneer placement in an intimate clinical setting. This 2-day continuing education (CE) program is designed to offer individual attention and instruction on the latest innovations and techniques for minimally invasive veneers. The attendee will leave with a comprehensive understanding of cosmetic contouring vs. preparation, color modification, occlusion, equilibration, restorative materials, and more. In addition to in-depth lectures and discussion, this CE course features live patient treatments and hands-on exercises to ensure clinical confidence and success using veneer esthetics.
- Understand the "Big Picture" in the esthetic zone.
- Learn how conservative prep design and material selection help achieve desirable
- Understand the “Big Picture” in the esthetic zone.
- Learn how conservative prep design and material selection help achieve desirable, long-lasting results.
- Explore color decisions and other variables that may be controlled chairside.
- Learn how to apply occlusion principals to every case.
- Review key components of case presentation and gain understanding on how to market to the esthetic patient.