Contemporary Concepts in Esthetic Dentistry: Achieving the Perfect Smile Makeover - Hinsdale IL
Dental Education Event - Observe, question, and engage while learning real-world esthetic dentistry.
Date: September 27
City/State: Hinsdale IL
Speaker: Dr. Peter Harnois
Location: Hinsdale Dentistry
CE Value: 7
Observe, question, and engage while learning real-world esthetic dentistry. This one-day, live-placement, hands-on program offers participants instruction on the latest innovations and techniques to achieve ultimate success in placing minimally invasive veneers. Attendees will leave with a comprehensive understanding of conservative prep design and material selection, key principals of AACD smile design, occlusion, and color modification. In addition to in-depth lectures and discussion
- Learn a predictable and systematic protocol for conservative prep design.
- Explore color modification and materials available to ensure shade satisfaction.
- Gain knowledge of how to predictably apply occlusion principals to every case.
- Understand the versatility of incorporating soft-tissue laser therapy to achieve complete esthetic gingival shape.
- Review key principals of case presentation and attain understanding of marketing to the esthetic patient.