Advanced Veneer Esthetics: A Live-Placement Program - Lompoc CA
Dental Education Event - Experience state-of-the art live veneer placement in an intimate clinical setting.
Date: September 13-14
City/State: Lompoc CA
Speaker: Dr. David Ouellet
Location: DenMat Learning Center
CE Value: 14
Experience state-of-the art live veneer placement in an intimate clinical setting. This 2-day continuing education (CE) program is designed to offer individual attention and instruction on the latest innovations and techniques for minimally invasive veneers . The attendee will leave with a comprehensive understanding of cosmetic contouring vs. preparation, color modification, occlusion, equilibration, restorative materials, and more . In addition to in-depth lectures and discussion, this course features live patient treatments and hands-on exercises to ensure clinical confidence and success using veneer esthetics.
Participants who complete this dental education program will increase their competency pertaining to:
- Understand the “Big Picture” in the esthetic zone.
- Learn how conservative prep design and material selection help achieve desirable, long-lasting results.
- Explore color decisions and other variables involved in creating natural looking teeth that may be controlled chairside.
- Learn how to apply occlusion principals successfully to every case.
- Review key components of case presentation and gain understanding on how to market to the esthetic patient to help maximize case acceptance.
- Witness live placement on an actual patient