Minimally Invasive Dentistry and Maximum Practice Growth - Las Vegas NV
Take the guesswork out of cosmetic dentistry and esthetic practice marketing.
Date: May 24-25
City/State: Las Vegas NV
Speaker: Dr. Peter Harnois, Dr. Michael Kesner
Location: Bellagio Resort
CE Value: 14
Dentist With Hotel:
Team Member With Hotel:
- Learn how the Additive-Reductive Template (ART) protocol minimizes chairtime, enables the most conservative tooth preparation, and delivers predictable outcomes and optimal esthetic results.
- Understand how to implement actionable productivity and efficiency strategies in your office.
- Relate the key steps to esthetic marketing and case presentation that prompt patients to say “Yes!”
- Outline the way to an approved smile design the first time, every time.
- Refine skills in esthetic dentistry with placement of ultra-thin veneers on minimally prepped dentition.
- Understand the versatility of incorporating soft-tissue laser therapy to achieve complete esthetic gingival shape.
Take the guesswork out of cosmetic dentistry and esthetic practice marketing. During this 2-day course, doctors Peter Harnois and Michael Kesner, who each bring distinct areas of expertise, will deliver an impactful learning experience. Realize practice growth after learning a revolutionary approach to esthetic dentistry and being introduced to tools that will increase your patient traffic and excel your veneer case acceptance.