Minimally Invasive Composite Restorations: Tooth Rejuvenation - Austin TX
Learn how to implement minimally invasive dentistry with a focus on biomimetic design.
Date: July 19
City/State: Austin TX
Speaker: Dr. Apolinar Madrigal
Location: The Westin Austin at The Domain
CE Value: 7
Composites provide esthetic results with excellent clinical performance. In this 7-unit CE course participants will learn proven techniques that will enhance direct composite skills, save chair time, and increase daily production. Participants will return to their practice with the knowledge and inspiration to implement minimally invasive dentistry with a focus on biomimetic design for long term esthetic and restorative success.
Upon completion of this program participants will increase their competency pertaining to:
- Preparing optimal biomimetic designs of Class II, Class IV, and Class V dental restorations
- Mastering a simplified process of rubber dam placement for absolute moisture control and isolation
- Recognizing the principals of predictable bonding protocols to ensure enduring restorations without sensitivity
- Identifying effective and fast stratification techniques to create ideal anatomy and strong interproximal contacts
- Contouring line angles to create micro and macro striations