Minimally Invasive Composite Restorations: Tooth Rejuvenation - Miami FL
Learn how to implement minimally invasive dentistry with a focus on biomimetic design.
Date: May 31
City/State: Miami FL
Speaker: Dr. Apolinar Madrigal
Location: Hilton Miami Downtown
CE Value: 7
In this 7-unit CE class, participants will learn how to implement minimally invasive dentistry with a focus on biomimetic design for long-term esthetic and restorative success. A discussion of Class II, Class IV, and Class V dental restorations will present the opportunity to learn, via both formal lecture and clinical demonstration, a variety of tips of tricks for achieving exceptional esthetic results. Participants will leave with a deep understanding of the requisite materials, instruments and techniques needed for complete tooth rejuvenation.
- Biomimetic design of Class II, Class III, and Class IV dental restorations.
- Isolation using a rubber dam.
- Bonding protocol for enhanced predictability.
- Composite delivery technique.
- Finishing and polishing best practices .