Revolutionizing Your Practice with Lasers - Lansing MI
Dental Education Event - Dental lasers provide opportunity to perform more procedures, in less time with better results.
Date: September 20
City/State: Lansing MI
Speaker: Dr. Timothy Kosinski
Location: Schaefer Dental
CE Value: 6
The benefit of lasers in dentistry is not a novel topic. However, not every dentist has made the decision to invest time and money in soft-tissue lasers - which means that many oral health professionals are missing out on the myriad of benefits provided by lasers for an expansive list of clinical applications. Dental lasers afford oral health professionals the opportunity to perform more procedures, in less time and with better results than traditional methods*. Patients also benefit from laser dentistry, as it is said to result in faster treatment with less overall discomfort. This translates to patient referrals and patients who are more willing to accept future dental treatment recommendations. In short, laser dentistry is the standard of care that all clinicians should feel comfortable offering in their practice. With this hands-on course, we plan to bring you to that comfort level.
- Learn the most common clinical applications of laser dentistry for both doctoral and hygiene uses.
- View video demonstrations of a multitude of laser procedures, as well as clinician-led, step-by-step tips for laser success.
- Participate in a hands-on soft-tissue laser demonstration using pig jaws to practice technique and increase your overall comfort levels.
- Understand how lasers can increase practice efficiencies as well as improve overall patient care.
- Discover best practices to properly and easily integrate laser technology into your daily protocols.
- Learn how to code bills for laser procedures and effectively price procedures relative to return on investment.