Minimally Invasive Composite Restorations: Tooth Rejuvenation - Austin, TX
Dental Education Event - Learn how to implement minimally invasive dentistry with a focus on biomimetic design.
Date: November 01
City/State: Austin TX
Speaker: Dr. Apolinar Madrigal
Location: The Westin Austin at The Domain
CE Value: 7
This highly informative one-day hands-on dentistry course is taught by industry leading expert, Apolinar Madrigal, DDS. Learn how to create natural looking teeth by way of composite restorations which focus on esthetic results with excellent clinical performance. Earn 7-units through this accredited CE course by learning proven techniques that will enhance direct composite skills, save chair time, and increase daily production. Participants will return to their practice with the knowledge and inspiration to implement minimally invasive dentistry with a focus on biomimetic design for long-term esthetic and restorative success.
Participants who complete this educational event will increase their competency pertaining to:
- Preparing optimal biomimetic designs of Class II, Class IV, and Class V dental restorations
- Mastering a simplified process of rubber dam placement for absolute moisture control and isolation
- Recognizing the principals of predictable bonding protocols to ensure enduring restorations without sensitivity
- Identifying effective and fast stratification techniques to create ideal anatomy and strong interproximal contacts
- Contouring line angles to create micro and macro striations