The ART of Minimally Invasive Veneers and Clinical Photography
Dental Education Event - Esthetic case presentations, picture the possibilities.
Date: March 27-28
City/State: San Diego-Mission Valley CA
Speaker: Dr. Apolinar Madrigal
Location: DoubleTree by Hilton
CE Value: 14
In this 14-unit continuing education course, participants will learn how to combine Clinical Photography and the Additive Reductive Template (ART) technique to achieve increased case acceptance with minimally invasive veneers. The program will present the opportunity to learn via formal lecture, clinical demonstration, and multiple hands-on workshops, a variety of tips and foolproof methodologies for achieving exceptional esthetic smile design and tissue management results. Participants will leave with a strong understanding of the requisite materials, instruments and techniques needed to implement highly esthetic cases in their practice.
- Appreciate the key elements of proper digital photography
- Gain visual documentation skills to increase case acceptance through hands-on portrait photography
- Attain a predictable and systematic protocol for conservative prep design and patient approved provisionals
- Identify proper bonding protocols for enhanced predictability
- Master successful veneer delivery technique
- Evaluate appropriate finishing and polishing techniques for bonded restorations