Soft Tissue Management®
Dental Education Event - Grow your practice, motivate your staff and secure your financial future with Soft Tissue Management.
Date: February 28
City/State: Miami FL
Speaker: Dr. Steve Biagini & Jennifer Stutz, RDH
Location: Dental Training Center of Miami
CE Value: 7
Grow your practice, motivate your staff and secure your financial future with Soft Tissue Management®. Enhance the total patient experience and keep your patients healthy while maximizing your hygiene production. This 1-day course will teach you evidence-based clinical content and exciting new communication methods to increase patient acceptance. Participants will learn how to treat every patient comprehensively, making every day productive and rewarding.
- Understand how to communicate the periodontal and systemic relationship to patients.
- Learn the latest technologies and techniques for non-surgical perio therapy.
- Increase hygiene production while seeing fewer patients.
- Empower your hygiene team to be the driver of elective procedures.
- Recognize and apply proven case presentation techniques.
- Establish consistent protocols for patient management.
- Overview of proper insurance coding.
Earn AGD continuing dental education (CE) credits
If you are on this web page, you are most likely working toward a Fellowship or Mastership Award through the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD) or you are interested in completing your CE requirements. DenMat Education is an AGD accredited facilitator of dental education. Completion of this course - Revolutionize Your Practice with Lasers- will earn you credits in the following Academy of General Dentistry (AGD) subject codes:
Dental Training Center of Miami
Address: 930 North Krome Avenue, Homestead, FL 33030
Phone: (305) 270-2414
Learn by day, Miami by night! Register yourself or your entire staff and enjoy all of the benefits DenMat Education has to offer in an action packed and informative dental learning experience. In addition to expanded dental CE education, soak up the sun in beautiful Miami, Florida.
Who Should Attend
This DenMat Education dental course is designed to apply to all levels of overall dental experience:
- Dental students currently enrolled in dental school
- General Dentistry Clinicians
- Cosmetic Dentists
- Dental Hygiene Professionals
- Oral healthcare professionals who would like to learn about advanced dental education techniques