Mastering Minimally-Invasive Smile Design
Dental Education Event - Simplify cosmetic dentistry in your practice while delivering patient approved smile makeovers.
Date: November 13-14
City/State: Dallas TX
Speaker: Dr. Cary Goldstein
Location: DoubleTree by Hilton Dallas
CE Value: 14
Simplify cosmetic dentistry in your practice while delivering patient approved smile makeovers. Discover the new Additive-Reductive Template (ART) protocol that minimizes chairtime, enables the most conservative preparation, and delivers the best esthetic outcome for a predictable design. Here's your chance to explore the latest steps in the evolution of minimally invasive dentistry. Experience engaging hands-on training that will teach you effective case planning and how to produce the best outcome for your patients new smile.
- Develop an understanding as to how strategic tooth reduction combined with minimal tooth contouring makes complex and combination cases simple.
- Learn both clinical and esthetic business implementation.
- Discover how to communicate with the lab to tackle challenging alignment, asymmetrical arch forms and many other complex cases.
- Understand the versatility of incorporating soft-tissue laser therapy to achieve complete esthetic gingival shape.
Earn AGD continuing dental education (CE) credits
If you are on this web page, you are most likely working toward a Fellowship or Mastership Award through the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD) or you are interested in completing your CE requirements. DenMat Education is an AGD accredited facilitator of dental education. Completion of this course - Revolutionize Your Practice with Lasers- will earn you credits in the following Academy of General Dentistry (AGD) subject codes:
- 180 Occlusion
- 550 Practice Management and Human Relations
- 670 Removable Prosthodontics
- 730 Oral Medicine, Oral Diagnosis, Oral Pathology
- 780 Esthetics/Cosmetic Dentistry
Additional Course Objectives
- How to effectively work with thin dental veneers by way of conservative preparation using a proven technique
- Dental laser therapy, patient experience and patient access education regarding healing time
- Laser dental gingival contouring
- Differences in types of lasers
- Hands-on, real-time, evidence based laser demonstration
- Practice insurance billing code education and how to incorporate referring patients and improve patient practice management software techniques to your referral process and referral management
Who Should Attend
Dr. Goldstein's dental course is designed to apply to all levels of overall dental experience:
- Dental students currently enrolled in dental school
- General Dentistry Clinicians
- Cosmetic Dentists
- Dental Hygiene Professionals
- Oral healthcare professionals who would like to learn about advanced dental education techniques