Advanced Veneer Esthetics: A Live-Placement Program
Dental Education Event - Experience state-of-the art live veneer placement in an intimate clinical setting.
Date: September 18-19
City/State: Lompoc CA
Speaker: Dr. David Ouellet
Location: DenMat Learning Center
CE Value: 14
Experience state-of-the art live veneer placement in an intimate clinical setting. This 2-day continuing education (CE) program is designed to offer individual attention and instruction on the latest innovations and techniques for minimally invasive veneers. The attendee will leave with a comprehensive understanding of cosmetic contouring vs. preparation, color modification, occlusion, equilibration, restorative materials, and more. In addition to in-depth lectures and discussion, this course features live patient treatments and hands-on exercises to ensure clinical confidence and success using veneer esthetics.
Participants who complete this dental education program will increase their competency pertaining to:
- Understand the “Big Picture” in the esthetic zone.
- Learn how conservative prep design and material selection help achieve desirable, long-lasting results.
- Explore color decisions and other variables involved in creating natural looking teeth that may be controlled chairside.
- Learn how to apply occlusion principals successfully to every case.
- Review key components of case presentation and gain understanding on how to market to the esthetic patient to help maximize case acceptance.
- Witness live placement on an actual patient
Earn AGD continuing dental education (CE) credits
If you are on this web page, you are most likely working toward a Fellowship or Mastership Award through the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD) or you are interested in completing your CE requirements. DenMat Education is an AGD accredited facilitator of dental education. Completion of this course - Revolutionize Your Practice with Lasers- will earn you credits in the following Academy of General Dentistry (AGD) subject codes:
- 010 Basic Sciences
- 180 Occlusion
- 250 Operative (Restorative) Dentistry
- 780 Esthetics/Cosmetic Dentistry
Additional Course Objectives
- Dental porcelain veneer placement, temporary veneers and composite resin veneers
- Entire process of associated products involved in veneer placement
- How to consult on smile design - how to reshape front teeth and ensure entire smile satisfaction
- Learn how to make natural looking teeth with dental veneers
Who Should Attend
Dr. Ouellet's Advanced Veneer Esthetics - Live-Placement CE course is designed to apply to all levels of overall dental experience:
- Any oral health professionals looking to increase their CE credits by participating in continuing education courses
- Dental students currently enrolled in dental school
- General Dentistry Clinicians
- Cosmetic Dentists currently practicing and would like to expand their skills and increase case acceptance
- Oral healthcare professionals who would like to learn about advanced dental education techniques