Revolutionizing Your Practice with Lasers - Seattle, WA
Dental Education Event - Dental lasers provide opportunity to perform more procedures, in less time with better results.
Date: November 11
City/State: Seattle WA
Speaker: Dr. Apolinar Madrigal
Location: Seattle Marriott Waterfront
CE Value: 6
- Learn the most common clinical applications of laser dentistry for both doctoral and hygiene uses.
- View video demonstrations of a multitude of laser procedures, as well as clinician-led, step-by-step tips for laser success.
- Participate in a hands-on soft-tissue laser demonstration using pig jaws to practice technique and increase your overall comfort levels.
- Understand how lasers can increase practice efficiencies as well as improve overall patient care.
- Discover best practices to properly and easily integrate laser technology into your daily protocols.
- Learn how to code bills for laser procedures and effectively price procedures relative to return on investment.
Earn AGD continuing dental education (CE) credits
If you are on this web page, you are most likely working toward a Fellowship or Mastership Award through the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD) or you are interested in completing your CE requirements. DenMat Education is an AGD accredited facilitator of dental education. Completion of this course - Revolutionize Your Practice with Lasers - will earn you credits in the following Academy of General Dentistry (AGD) subject codes:
Additional Course Objectives
- Dental laser treatment, patient experience and patient access education regarding healing time
- Laser dental procedures
- Differences in types of lasers
- Hands-on, real-time, evidence based laser demonstration
- Practice insurance billing code education and how to incorporate referring patients and improve patient practice management software techniques to your referral process and referral management
Who Should AttendDr. Madrigal's dental laser course is designed to apply to all levels of overall dental experience:
- Dental students currently enrolled in dental school
- General Dentistry Clinicians
- Cosmetic Dentists
- Dental Hygiene Professionals
- Oral healthcare professionals who would like to learn about advanced dental education techniques
* Data on file