Hygiene Intro Kit
Assembled as the ideal combination of hygiene instruments, Hartzell offers streamline productivity and ease of use during scaling and root planing procedures.
- Instrument Type: Specialty Instrument Kit
- 5-Instrument Stainless Steel Cassette - IC5RED
- UNC15 1-15mm Hygiene Probe - HZS6/7SS
- UNC15 1-15mm Hygiene Probe - HZSN2WCSS
- #SR3/R4SS Ratcliff Curette - HZSR3/R4SS
- F/23 3-6-9-12mm Probe/Explorer - HZPAF/23
- #5 Cone Socket Mirror with Handle - HZM5EA & HZCSH2A
Stainless Steel Cassette:
- Eliminates lost or misplaced instruments
- Easy sterilization-to-operatory convenience
- Eliminates direct handling of contaminated instruments
- Includes silicone insert to secure instruments during movement
Hartzell's restorative dental instruments are manufactured, polished and finished in the USA. With consistent bends and second-to-none edge retention, these precision instruments allow you to work efficiently and effectively in providing quality care to your patients. Handcrafted with premium stainless steel, Hartzell's long lasting edges will retain its sharpness after multiple uses.
About Hartzell Dental Instruments Since 1935, G. Hartzell and Son Dental Instruments has proudly served dental professionals worldwide with the highest quality dental hand instruments. Since 2014, DenMat offers these superior instruments as a new addition to the DenMat family. These industry-leading tools connect you to your patient and have long been preferred by clinicians for perio, hygiene, restorative, ortho, endo, and surgical dental procedures.