Implant Maintenance Kit
Known for our superior line of hygiene instruments, Hartzell's Titanium scalers and curettes feature durable, precision-sharp edges that are designed specifically to safely remove plaque and calculus without harming the implant itself.
- 5-Instrument Stainless Steel Cassette - HZIC5
- UC Rule Curette - HZSA3/4UCSST
- Mini Langer-Pattison Curette - HZSAMPL1/2SST
- Mini Langer-Pattison Curette - HZSAMPL3/4SST
- Sickle Scaler - HZSAMJ1/2NSST
- Nebraska Langer Sickle Scaler - HZSA128C/MPL5SST
Stainless Steel Cassette:
- Eliminates lost or misplaced instruments
- Easy sterilization-to-operatory convenience
- Eliminates direct handling of contaminated instruments
- Includes silicone insert to secure instruments during movement
Hartzell's dental implantology instruments are manufactured, polished and finished in the USA. With consistent bends and second-to-none edge retention, these precision instruments allow you to work efficiently and effectively in providing quality care to your patients. Handcrafted with premium stainless steel, Hartzell's long lasting edges will retain its sharpness after multiple uses. Enjoy the benefits of Hartzell's widest, lightweight A-handle to reduce fatigue and increase functionality throughout the day with its ergonomic shape.
About Hartzell Dental Instruments Since 1935, G. Hartzell and Son Dental Instruments has proudly served dental professionals worldwide with the highest quality dental hand instruments. Since 2014, DenMat offers these superior instruments as a new addition to the DenMat family. These industry-leading tools connect you to your patient and have long been preferred by clinicians for perio, hygiene, restorative, ortho, endo, and surgical dental procedures.