1. Do I need to purchase any equipment to join the program?
The equipment needed is an open source model scanner, such as 3Shape or DentalWings, and a pressing oven.
2. Are there any monthly fees to join?
No. You can join the network of certified labs producing the #1 patient-requested veneers for no monthly fee.
3. What are the costs to join?
$99 buys you a starter kit that gives you everything you need to press your first 2 sample LUMINEERS cases. This helps you get comfortable with the pressing and firing methods.
4. Will DenMat help promote my lab if I join the LUMINEERS Local program?
Yes. When you qualify to join the LUMINEERS Local network of labs, your lab will be listed on the LUMINEERS Local website. Your lab may also be listed in Dentist-facing advertising funded regularly by DenMat. Additionally, there are marketing collateral pieces that you can customize to market to your dentists.
5. Will DenMat help educate my doctors about LUMINEERS?
Yes. DenMat will co-sponsor 1-2 CE events per year for your dentists to learn about LUMINEERS.
6. How will my technicians be trained?
Training documents are available to educate your technicians on the LUMINEERS pressing & finishing process. FullContour & DenMat are available to help you integrate successfully into the Lumineers Local program, including all aspects of LUMINEERS production.
7. Will my doctors have to work directly with FullContour and/or DenMat?
No, your doctors will work with your lab directly on LUMINEERS cases, and may not even be aware of FullContour or DenMat’s involvement. DenMat may work with your doctors at co-sponsored CE events on LUMINEERS.
8. Are LUMINEERS used only for no-prep veneers?
No. LUMINEERS is not a prep philosophy. It’s a technology designed to maximize esthetics while preserving healthy dentition, and is suitable for all veneer cases.
9. Aren’t LUMINEERS often bulky and less esthetic than traditional veneers?
LUMINEERS’ unique materials and design process ensure consistently superior esthetics for the ideal combination of strength and beauty.
10. Don’t thin veneers often create a ledge that can lead to gingivitis?
LUMINEERS, with fine diamond finishing, create a natural DEJ profile and are proven to last over 20 years without microleakage and debondings.
11. Won’t my lab be directly competing with DenMat for LUMINEERS business?
No, DenMat’s marketing of LUMINEERS will be agnostic regarding where doctors go to get LUMINEERS. In fact, DenMat may even include your lab’s contact information in LUMINEERS advertising.
12. Do you only allow a certain number of LUMINEERS Local Labs within a certain mile radius?
No, there is currently no territory exclusivity or limits at this time.