Tetrapaque® Dual-Cure Initiator
Opaquers, such as Tetrapaque®, are bright, intense shades that prevent transmission of light. These are placed on the tooth before application of the veneer with resin cement.
Tetraque shades include:
- Enamel — a close to dead white shade usually mixed with other colors to help lighten
- Dentin — a yellowish brown color that adds warmth
- Gingival — a light yellow to pink shade that is very universal and adds a warm, natural coloring
- Violet— a violet/gray color that neutralizes severe yellow, orange or brown shades
- Pink— a pink color that neutralizes dark stains such as tetracycline and creates a warmer, neutral color.
- (1) 4g Jar of Catalyst