Zen CP+ enlightenmint Gel 6PC
Zen CP+ desensitizing gel alleviates discomfort from dentin hypersensitivity by mineralizing and occluding the dentin surface and deep inside the dentin tubules.1
Formulated with innovative microsphere technology (CAPOSAL®), Zen CP+ features small particles consisting of amorphous calcium magnesium phosphate that penetrate the dentin tubules and rapidly release calcium and phosphate ions for intra-tubular mineralization of a carbonate substituted hydroxyapatite.2,3
Safe and Effective:
- Does not contain any milk-derived proteins
- Controlled degradation rate increases pH and promotes effective hydroxyapatite formation4
- Minerals formed deep into tubules unaffected by wear and acid5
- Low abrasion formula does not harm enamel surface
- (1) Case of (6) 45g Tubes of Zen CP+ enlightenmint
1. Data on file: Psilox report R-1239.
2. Amorphous Calcium Magnesium Phosphate Particles for Treatment of Dentin Hypersensitivity: A Mode of Action Study, Camilla Berg, Erik Unosson, Håkan Engqvist, and Wei Xia, ACS Biomaterials Science & Engineering 2020, 6 (6), 3599-3607. DOI:10.1021/acsbiomaterials.0c00262
3. Electron microscopy evaluation of mineralization on peritubular dentin with amorphous calcium magnesium phosphate microspheres, Camilla Berg, Erik Unosson, Lars Riekehr, Wei Xia, and Håkan Engqvist, Ceramics International 2020, 46 (11), 19469-19475. DOI: 10.1016/j.ceramint.2020.04.295
4. Data on file: Psilox report R-1186.
5. Comparative study of technologies for tubule occlusion and treatment of dentin hypersensitivity, Camilla Berg, Erik Unosson, Håkan Engqvist, Wei Xia, Journal of Functional Biomaterials 2021, 12(2), 1-13. DOI: 10.3390/jfb12020027